Exclusive Men of the Year (EMY) Africa Awards, on Friday, 4th August, 2017, won the ‘Best Emerging Event’ in the Ghana Events Awards.
The annual Exclusive Men of the Year (EMY) Africa Awards, which saw its successful second edition this year, ended up winning the ‘Best Emerging Event’ – a feat, many who know the struggles of the CEO of Exclusive Men’s Magazine, Mr. Clement Owusu-Kwakye (brain behind Exclusive Men of the Year (EMY) Africa Awards and his team, have gone through, feel extremely proud about.
Reiterating the purport of EMY Africa Awards once again, excited Clement Owusu-Kwakye said, “The purpose of EMY Africa Awards is to celebrate excellence and to inspire the young generation of men to aspire to reach the heights of the astute gentlemen who are celebrated every year at the Awards.”
Ghana Events Awards, organized by Event Guide Ghana, is an award designed to promote the best standards of event management in Ghana. It is also aimed at awarding and recognizing organizations as well as individuals who create and successfully execute incredible events as well as their immerse contribution to events in Ghana
Hosted at African Regent Hotel in Accra, Charterhouse Productions, organizers of the annual Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, won the Event Of The Year award.
SEE THE FULL LIST OF WINNERS BELOW:
#GEA2017 Awardees list:
- Best Emerging Event 2016 – EMY Awards
- Best Event Set up 2016 – After the Storm Concert
- Best Event Photographer 2016 – Swag of Africa
- Best Event MC (Male) 2016 – Jerry Adjorlolo
- Best Event MC (Female) 2016 – Berla Mundi
- Best Event Sponsor – Vodafone Ghana
- Best Event Company 2016 – Charter House
- Best Regional Event 2016 – Fancy Gadam and Stonebwoy Peace Concert (Northern Region)
- Ghana’s Favorite Event 2016 – Rappaholic
- Event of the year 2016 – VGMA
- Life Time Achievement Award 2016 – Mrs Theresa Ayoade (CEO, Charter House)