Unisa online application
How much is UNISA application fee? The University of South Africa requires applicants to pay an application fee for both online and hard copy submissions. Applicants should take note that the UNISA application fee is not refundable whether you fail or pass.
The application fee payment is only accepted after the system sends you a student number. An application fee of R105 is charged for online applications while R160 is charged on hard copy submissions strictly for non-degree purposes.
For banking details, refer to this link on payment methods. Note that the University of South Africa does not accept cash payments and therefore all payments should be channeled through acceptable payment methods.
Any application forwarded to UNISA without making the required application fee payment will not be reviewed; hence, it is invalid. Always make sure to keep the record of your transaction for later use.
Acceptable payment methods
- Credit cards
- Bank deposit
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- UNISA web credit card payments
- Debit cards
- International students
- Telegraphic money order (TMO)
- Postal orders, money orders
- Payments by employers/sponsors/donors & bulk payments
What documents do I need to apply at the University of South Africa?
- School qualification copy
- ID copy for RSA students or ID /passport for the learners from other parts of the globe
- Marriage certificate or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Document translation if not presented in Afrikaans or English
- Official copy of the tertiary academic record (if applicable)