Applications are invited for the post of Production Executive at a Media Production, Culture & Brand Consultancy.
The Production Executive will work in a bright and enthusiastic team that oversees production for new Television Programmes, Brand management, Marketing, Culture & Tourism Promotion.
Expertise in Camera Operation, Editing and Post-Production, Graphic Design, Production Design, Writing or Directing are a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To accomplish the primary goal of overseeing a production process, the Production Executive will perform many tasks.
- Plan and ensure the best and most efficient uses of the available resources, including equipment and labour, to meet production goals. Determine equipment and supplies required, and build a production schedule.
- Monitor the progress of production, confirming that it stays on schedule and within budget. Meet regularly with production team and management to analyze any problems and ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of planned outcomes.
- Identify Problems and Improve Processes
Be on the lookout for problems hampering effectiveness. Develop new and cost-effective ways to improve quality and productivity. Develop new ways of production or improve existing methods and procedures.
- Lead production operations.
Transform Management initiatives and directives into specific tasks to lead on pre-production, production and post-production jobs, and to ensure professionalism, efficiency and effectiveness throughout the production process
- Coordinate production resources.
Liaise with staff, talent and guests on Management directives, objectives, theme and call times. Book and ensure the timely delivery and set-up of logistics and equipment, and prompt post-event clean-up.
- Ensure quality and profitability of production processes and outcomes
Work to Management initiatives and directives to plan and sustain flow of high quality programmes, promos, commercials and deliverables that are captivating and profitable.
Production Executive Skills
Plan and establish priorities
Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to multitask
Think creatively to solve problems
Demonstrate leadership to inspire and motivate those around you for positive outcomes
Competencies & Qualifications:
Experience iN Camera Operation
Experience in Editing & Post-Production, Graphics & Animation
Experience in Directing
Possess technical knowledge and be adept at all phases of the production process from concept to completion, Strong computer skills and knowledge of applications such as Power Point, Word, Excel, FinalCut Pro, Final Draft and/or competitive software
Ability to lead and drive continuous improvement
Strong result-orientation and customer service mindset
Ability to understand cost containment and budgetary principles
A good Diploma in Film & Television Production, Fine Art, Languages or Sociology with over 4 years work experience
A good First Degree in Film & Television Production, Fine Art, Languages or Sociology with over 2 years work experience
Please apply with a cover letter and attachments in MS Word of
- Your Resume and
- A personal statement between 300 and 400 words before Friday 30th March 2018 to